Sweden - Chart of accounts Ink2-4
- BAS 2012
- SRU-codes for Ink2,Ink3,Ink4
- Tax-codes from SKV-4700 r1-49
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Work in progress <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This is an implementation of chart of accounts and SRU-codes for Ink2 - 4. The long term goal are to merge this module to l10n_se, but for now the account charts are incompatible.
- Ink2 Aktiebolag, ekonomiska föreningar etc
- Ink3 Ideella föreningar, stiftelser etc
- Ink4 Handelsbolag, Kommanditbolag etc
BAS 2012 K1 and BAS 2012 in original can be found at www.bas.se. When you creats your companies, don't forget to change currency to SEK. Usually you want tax-code MP1 and I for standard sales and purchases, MP2, MP3 and I12/I6 are for products and services with 12 % and 6 % tax. You also may want to change the automatic created bank accounts to what accounts you want to associate them to.
BFN (Bokföringsnämden) are working with accounting regulations for unlisted SME-companies in Sweden. The basis are K3 that will be finalized in 2013, K1 and K2 are derived from K3 with a numerous of simplifications.
- K1 are sole traders with a turnover under 3 MSEK and can use a simplified year end.
- K2 are small companies and associations that doesn't pass more than one of three limits two years in a row: not more than 50 employees in average, assets worth more than 40 MSEK, not more than 80 MSEK in turnover.
- K3 are an unlisted company that passes two or more of theese limits.
- K4 are an enlisted public company.
K1 and K2 are not obliged to use an external auditor (turn over under 80 MSEK), using BAS 2012 K1 its possible to follow K1 rules "kontantmetoden" or "fakturametoden" and choose between simplified or usual year end. However, using the sales-module also implements accounts receivable and a sales ledger that implies "fakturametoden". BAS 2012 K1 whould be sufficient for most K2 companies too. K2-sized companies can still use traditional rules or choose to strictly follow K2-rules for the time being.
There are som documents (in Swedish) describing archiving, how to handle EDI-invoices, scanning of purchase invoices, basic accounting and numbering of account vouches attached to the module, static/doc-directory.
You find the workplace for this module here https://launchpad.net/openerp-vertel Use Bugs or Answers funtions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you have any questions or ideas.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.