- This module provides a Windows Live Messenger button (top right menu) to chat with the email of your choice.
For instance, all your OpenERP users could chat with firstname.lastname@example.org (support need to have a wlm account, but can use this email through their phone, laptop, pidgin, and so on..). The users can use their wlm account or log-on as "Visitor".
To set this addon up, you will have to :
- Log on your Windows Live account (http://hotmail.com/)
- Go to this URL : http://settings.messenger.live.com/applications/WebSettings.aspx
- Tick the checkbox "Allow anyone on the web to see my presence and send me messages." then click on the button "Save".
=> It's mandatory to be able to chat with you and see whether you're off-line, away, busy or available.
- Then click on "Create HTML" on the right side menu, scrolldown to the section with the HTML code and copy your key
=> the key is the part between "invitee=" and "@apps.messenger.live.com", eg: 5853ad247d1c7d0e
- Finally replace the two "my_own_key" in the file ~/web_wlm_chat/static/src/xml/base.xml by your own key (eg: 5853ad247d1c7d0e).
=> Now you can install the module in OpenERP.
/!Be careful, if you don't want to copy only your key but the full code, remove the "&" otherwise you won't be able to see any views...
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.