Intrastat Product Typeby Akretion http://www.akretion.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Lines of code||55|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
Intrastat Product Type
This module is designed for a very special usage scenario. Some companies want to handle the delivery of services the same way as they handle the delivery of goods ; they want to show the services in the delivery note, etc. So, those companies configure the services with Type = Consumable. This works well to have the services on the outgoing pickings, but it is a problem for the intrastat declarations.
This module adds a field Intrastat Type on the Product Form with 2 possible options: Product or Service. The intrastat declaration will use this field instead of the native Type field.
This module has been written by Alexis de Lattre from Akretion <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.