ISF With-Holding Taxby Alessandro Domanico <email@example.com> http://www.informaticisenzafrontiere.org
ISF With-Holding Tax on Supplier Invoices
Inspired by ''l10n_it_withholding_tax'' for OpenERP 7.0, developed by:
In order to use the module, you need to configure the following fields in the company settings (Accounting part):
- Withholding tax Payment Term
- Withholding account
- Withholding journal
- Tax Authority partner
In this very first version (0.1), while filling-in the Supplier Invoice, the user must specify the with-holding tax's amount manually and only one debit account can be used
- On the single Invoice enable the flag 'With withholding tax'
- The Invoice must have at most one debit account
- Insert the Withholding amount in the related field that will appear
- Save and Validate
- On Validation you will find two Journal Entries, one for the Supplier (posted) and one for the Tax Authority partner (unposted)
- Pay the two Journal Entries separately
- If using the 'Pay' button on the invoice, speficy the exact amount due to the Supplier (the Difference Amount goes to Zero)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.