ISF Treasury Budget Reportby Alessandro Domanico (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.informaticisenzafrontiere.org
Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
ISF Treasury Budget Report
The report allows to define:
- Cash-In flows section
- Cash-Out flows section
both with accouts and sub-section as well. It then calculates for each period of the choosen Fiscal Year:
- Balance at the beginning of period
- Differences between Cash-In and Cash-Out Flows
- Balance at the end of period
- Cash and Bank Reconciliation
- Difference Books & Cash Balances (must be zero)
The report also warns the user if some accounts are used in more than one section and if there are accounts that are not found in any sections (but found in the journal entries)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.