Fapiao Management and link with OpenERP Invoice
By Elico Corp
"Fapiao" is an official invoice in China, printed in a separate official software.
This module allows the users to manage all emitted and received "fapiao" as object in OpenERP. It has no impact on accounting books and doesnot (yet) integrate with external official software. It adds new submenu called Fapiao under the menu Accounting.
The procedure to follow for the fapiao management is as below:
- Step 1: A fapiao is received or emitted
- Step 2: The document can be scanned as image
- Step 3: A new fapiao is created in OpenERP
- Step 4: The scanned document is uploaded to the newly created object as attachment.
- Step 5: Fapiao allocation to invoice: Fapiao and OpenERP invoices can be linked to each other
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.