Packing Cost Transfer to Invoiceby Odoo S.A. http://www.openerp.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
Packing Cost Transfer to Invoice
Transfer packing cost to Invoice from Warehouse
With the use of this module the packing cost will be transferred from Sales order to Invoice via warehouse.
If you want to sell goods to be delivered in a container (package), You can add extra packaging cost directly then it will calculate container product's sale price as packaging price and calculate final price on the sales order.
When the invoice is created for the sales order, the amount is getting transferred to the invoice.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.