Cancel Manufacturing Ordersby Ursa Information Systems http://www.ursainfosystems.com
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
One less step when cancelling a Manufacturing Order
By default, an MO cannot be cancelled unless the associated picking is also cancelled. This module cancels the picking (if it has not been processed) and the MO in a single step. All MO related stock moves are cancelled and Stock levels are as you would expect them to be if the MO never existed.
A detailed description of this module can be found at https://launchpad.net/openerp-shared/7.0/stable/+download/mrp_cancel_README.pdf
- OpenERP Version: 7.0
- Ursa Dev Team: RC
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.