Sale payment typeby Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.antiun.com , Antiun Ingeniería S.L. http://www.antiun.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Adds payment type and bank account to sale process.
The sale order inherits payment type and bank account (if the payment type is related to bank accounts) from partner as default. Next, the invoice based on this sale order inherits the payment information from it.
Also computes payment type and bank account of invoices created from picking lists (extracted from partner info).
Based on previous work of Readylan (version for 4.2).
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.