Rentalby Akretion http://www.akretion.com
Warehouse Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
This module will allows you to rent products with OpenERP. On the form view of a stockable product or consumable, there is a wizard to generate the corresponding rental service. On the warehouse, you have two additionnal stock locations: Rental In (stock of products to rent) and Rental Out (products currently rented).
In a sale order line (form view, not tree view), if you select a rental service, you can :
- create a new rental with a start date and an end date: when the sale order is confirmed, it will generate a delivery order and an incoming shipment.
- extend an existing rental: the incoming shipment will be postponed to the end date of the extension.
In a sale order line, if you select a product that has a corresponding rental service, you can decide to sell the rented product that the customer already has. If the sale order is confirmed, the incoming shipment will be cancelled and a new delivery order will be created with a stock move from Rental Out to Customers.
To use the module, you need to have access to the form view of sale order lines. For that, you must add your user to one of these groups:
- Manage Product Packaging
- Properties on lines
A screencast that explains how to install, configure and use this module is available on Akretion's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o0QrGryBn8
Known limitations of the current implementation:
- the unit of measure of the rental services must be Day (we don't support the rental per hours / per week / per month...)
- when you sell a rental service, you must have as many sale order lines as rented equipements i.e. you can't rent multiple units of an equipment in one sale order line (it is possible to develop that, but it requires additionnal work).
This module has been developped by Alexis de Lattre from Akretion <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Does it work with 8.0 version?
Can I use this with v8??
Any chance this will be ported to odoo V8?