Stock Analytic Reserveby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L.
Stock Analytic Reserve
This module allows you to reserve / unreserve stock for a specific Analytic Account / Project.
- Go to Warehouse / Configuration / Warehouses and define, for each warehouse, a Stock Analytic Reservation Location.
- The Stock Analytic Reservation Location must be of 'Location Type' = 'Inventory'
- If you handle real time inventory valuation then must have as Stock Valuation Accounts (Incoming and Outgoing) the same GL account, and must be of type 'Asset'.
- Go to Inventory / Inventory Control / Stock Analytic Reservation and create a new entry.
- If you select the reservation action 'Reserve', the product entered will be reserved to the analytic account indicated.
- If you select the reservation action 'Unreserve', the product entered will be unreserved from the analytic account indicated.
- Press 'Prepare' to create the stock moves associated to each line.
- Press 'Confirm' to confirm the stock moves. If some of the products that have been requested to be reserved/unreserved are not available, you will see in each line, in field 'Out Move Status', the value 'Waiting Availability'.
- Press 'Check Availability' to check again the availability of products for the selected stock location. Press 'Force Availability' to force the products to be withdrawn from the selected location, even when no stock is available.
- Press 'Complete' to complete the operation. The products will then be reserved/unreserved to/from the selected analytic account.
- Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L. <email@example.com>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.