Stock Reserve Salesby Camptocamp
|Read description for||v 9.0 v 8.0|
Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
• eInvoicing (account)
Stock Reserve Sales
Allows to create stock reservations for quotation lines before the confirmation of the quotation. The reservations might have a validity date and in any case they are lifted when the quotation is canceled or confirmed.
Reservations can be done only on "make to stock" and stockable products.
The reserved products are substracted from the virtual stock. It means that if you reserved a quantity of products which bring the virtual stock below the minimum, the orderpoint will be triggered and new purchase orders will be generated. It also implies that the max may be exceeded if the reservations are canceled.
If you want to prevent sales orders to be confirmed when the stock is insufficient at the order date, you may want to install the sale_exception_nostock module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.