Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a templateby Zikzakmedia SL, Pexego, Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza, ACSONE A/V, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Adds a wizard to update a company account chart from a chart template.
This is a pretty useful tool to update Odoo installations after tax reforms on the official charts of accounts, or to apply fixes performed on the chart template.
- Allows the user to compare a chart and a template showing differences on accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions.
- It may create the new account, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions detected on the template.
- It can also update (overwrite) the accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions that got modified on the template.
The wizard, accesible from Accounting > Configuration > Accounts > Update chart of accounts, lets the user select what kind of objects must be checked/updated, and whether old records must be checked for changes and updates.
It will display all the objects to be created / updated with some information about the detected differences, and allow the user to exclude records individually.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Issue appers when doing click in Update/Create ProgrammingError: can't adapt type 'res.currency'