Payments Due listby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-payment
|Lines of code||174|
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
Payments and due list
This module adds a due list of pending payments. The list contains every expected payment, generated by invoices or by intermediate moves (for example, generated by payment/direct debit orders with the module account_banking_payment_transfer. The list is fully filterable.
No configuration is needed.
To use this module, you need to go to:
- Accounting->Journal Entries->Payments and due list
Known issues / Roadmap
No known issues.
- Jordi Esteve <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Alex Comba <firstname.lastname@example.org> (OpenERP v7 port)
- Bruno Bottacini <email@example.com> (OpenERP v7 port)
- Andrea Cometa <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Odoo v8 port)
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.