Base Custom Infoby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Base Custom Info
This module allows to create custom fields in models without altering model's structure.
This module serves as a base for other modules that implement this behavior in concrete models.
This module is a technical dependency and is to be installed in parallel to other modules.
This module defines Custom Info Templates that define what properties are expected for a given record.
To define a template, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Custom Info > Templates.
- Create one.
- Add some Properties to it.
All database records with that template enabled will automatically fill those properties.
To manage the properties, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Custom Info > Properties.
To manage their values, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Custom Info > Values.
To create a module that supports custom information, just depend on this module and inherit from the custom.info model.
Known issues / Roadmap
- All data types of custom information values are text strings.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.