Report to printerby Agile Business Group & Domsense https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Pegueroles SCP https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , NaN https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Open for Small Business Ltd https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send
|Lines of code||688|
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 7.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Report to printer
This module allows users to send reports to a printer attached to the server.
It adds an optional behaviour on reports to send it directly to a printer.
- Send to Client is the default behaviour providing you a downloadable PDF
- Send to Printer prints the report on selected printer
Report behaviour is defined by settings.
Settings can be configured:
- per user
- per report
- per user and report
After installing enable the "Printing / Print Operator" option under access rights to give users the ability to view the print menu.
To show all available printers for your server, use the Settings/Configuration/Printing/Update Printers from CUPS wizard.
Then go to the user profile and set the users printing action and default printer.
The notification when a report is sent to a printer will not be displayed for the deprecated report types (RML, Webkit, ...).
This module requires pycups https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycups
- Ferran Pegueroles <email@example.com>
- Albert Cervera i Areny <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Davide Corio <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Lionel Sausin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Please let convert for 12