Employee Family Informationby Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com> https://github.com/oca/hr , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/hr
Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Employee Family Information
This module allows you to enter extra information about employee's family. Module adds a field where you can specify the spouse. It also checks that two employees do not have the same spouse. A spouse is a partner. Spouse partners have a label that designates them as such. Also the fixed selection in 'Marital status' on employee is replaced by a configurable selection.
To configure marital statuses, you need to:
- go to Human Resources/Settings/Marital statuses to edit marital statuses
To use this module, you need to go to any employee form, and look for the Family tab. You will be able to enter family information there. The "spouse" tag will be unmodifiable from the partner form. It is managed by editing the spouse selection on HR employee. The error messages when you try to delete such tag are verbose. So if I try to delete or add the spouse tag from res partner A, I will receive a message: " A is the spouse of B, go on HR employee B Spouse field to change it".
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- Remove all birthdate fields (spouse, children, parents) and incorporate them in their partners by adding dependency partner_contact_birthdate and write migration script + views.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.