HR Holidays Extensionby Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com> http://miketelahun.wordpress.com
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Employee Shift Scheduling (0 lines of code)
• Public Holidays (0 lines of code)
• Contracts - Initial Settings (0 lines of code)
• Employment Status (0 lines of code)
• HR Permission Groups (69 lines of code)
• HR Job Employee Categories (73 lines of code)
• Simplify Employee Records. (0 lines of code)
• Manage Employee Contracts (0 lines of code)
|Lines of code||142|
Extended Capabilities for HR Holidays (Leaves)
- When calculating the number of leave days take into account the employee's schedule and public holidays
- The 'Need Action' mechanism assumes the HR Manager approves leave requests
- Rename 'Leave Requests' menu item to 'My Leaves' (which is closer to its intent)
- Add a new menu item: All Leave Requests
- New way of entering leaves based on the number of days requested, rather than by specifying a start and end date. You tell it how many days to grant and it calculates the start and end dates based on the employee's schedule.
- Allow a manager to approve the leave requests of subordinates (manager must be immediate superior of employee or manager of employee's department and have leave approval rights)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.