Expense Tracker (hr_expense)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
HR Payslip Move Date
Adds a move date to the payslip. Allows the user to propose/force a specific move date. If none is proposed, the field will be completed with the actual move date.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For HR Payslip Move Date
- Install the module
No configuration needed
Known issues / Roadmap
By default the Salary Journal should be set up with the field 'Check Date in Period' unflagged. Otherwise the application will raise an error message if the user enters a move date corresponding to a past period.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.