HTML Snippet Form Builderby Sythil
DescriptionUse snippets to build HTML forms
Currently in beta, only has 3 field types out of 10+ planned
- Char (Standard textbox html input)
- text (Standard textarea html input)
- selection (Uses list items from the selection field, requires regeneration if selection field is changed)
View Form Submissions
Keep a record of all the form submissions
1. Go to Settings->HTML Embed Forms->Inserted Form Data
Build forms with snippets
Build forms using snippets.
1. Hit edit and drag down a html form
2. Drag addition field snippets into the form
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.