Image URLs from HTML fieldby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Image URLs from HTML field
This module includes a method that extracts image URLs from any chunk of HTML, in appearing order.
This module just adds a technical utility, but nothing for the end user.
If you are a developer and need this utility for your module, see these examples and read the docs inside the code.
@api.multi def some_method(self): # Get images from an HTML field imgs = self.env["ir.fields.converter"].imgs_from_html(self.html_field) for url in imgs: # Do stuff with those URLs pass
<!-- Extract first image from a blog post --> <t t-foreach="env['ir.fields.converter'] .imgs_from_html(blog_post.content, 1)" t-as="url"> <img t-att-href="url"/> </t>
Known issues / Roadmap
- The regexp to find the URL could be better.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Jairo Llopis <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.