L10n FR Chorus UBLby Akretion http://www.akretion.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.akretion.com
Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Account Invoice UBL
• L10n FR Chorus
• Account Payment Partner
• Base UBL Payment
• Account Banking - Payments Export Infrastructure
• Account Payment UNECE
• Base UBL
• Base UNECE
• Account Tax UNECE
• Base VAT Sanitized
• Product UoM UNECE
• French company identity numbers SIRET/SIREN/NIC
• Invoice Transmit Method
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
L10n FR Chorus UBL
With this module, Odoo will be able to generate E1 UBL XML invoices that comply with Chorus specifications available on Chorus Pro Community website. Chorus Pro is the electronic invoicing plateform of the French administration. All the suppliers of the French administration can send their invoices through Chorus and it is progressively becoming an obligation for all suppliers. To know more about Chorus and the obligation to send electronic invoices to the French administration, read the dedicated page on the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Refer to the README of the module l10n_fr_chorus_account.
In the menu Accounting > Customers > Customer Invoices, create an invoice for the French Administration. Validate the invoice. Then click on the button Generate UBL XML File and download the generated XML file.
Then log into Chorus Pro. Go to the menu Factures émises > Dépôt factures or, in the welcome screen Accueil connecté, in the section Accès Rapide, click on the button Déposer une facture. Then, in the pop-up, select:
- Format de dépôt: XML structuré
- Syntaxe: UBL Invoice
- Structure: should display the name of your company.
- Choix du fichier à importer: select the UBL XML file generated by Odoo.
and click on Continuer.
Once the invoice has been successfully uploaded, you should find the invoice in the menu Factures émises > Rechercher or in the menu Factures émises > Tableau de bord and you should be able to see the status of the invoice. If there is an error in the XML syntax, you will receive an email several hours after the upload with the details of the error (in my experience, it was 14h after the upload !).
Known issues / Roadmap
Add support for the automatic transmission of invoices to Chorus via API (but it requires a RGS 1 star certificate, which costs about 250 € / year)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.