Romania - Localization Configby Forest and Biomass Services Romania, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Read description for||v 11.0|
Romania - Localization Config
This module allows you to install and configure all the localization modules related to Romania.
Some of the modules will load data at install.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - Localization Config" in your addons
- install the module
If you have already set up the path of the repository before creating the database, when installing the l10n_ro module from the Odoo base addons, this module will automatically install.
At install it will change the main currency to RON and set the rate to 1.
On the Settings / Configuration you will have a new menu called Romania, from where you can install, config, load datas from different modules.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.