Logistics Order - Multicurrencyby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
Logistics Order - Multicurrency
This module extends Logistics Order (logistic_order) to display amount in company currency.
Displayed amount in company currency is converted from order currency at order date.
Plus, currencies are displayed in order lists.
Considering that you already use the module Logistics Order, you just have to install this extension.
You will certainly want to enable in Settings -> Configuration: - Sales -> Use pricelists to adapt you price per customers - Invoicing -> Allow multi-currency
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.