Send private messages to specified recipients, regardless of who are in followers list.
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
The module will be available for Odoo 9.0 soon. You have time to buy Internal Messaging before price increase! (When you purchase 8.0 version, you get a right to download 9.0 and any further module versions).
By default, to send a private message to specific recipient(s) you need to delete other followers included to the same document. The module allows to send private messages to recipients you specified, regardless of who are in the followers list.
It simplify internal communication in leads, when you need to send some private messages to your colleagues before reply to customer. It helps in records like project tasks too. In a task with many participants, you can easily send message and only specified colleagues will be notified. It allows to have clean inbox for everybody. It's very essential, because people often neglect important message in Inbox full of useless messages.
How it works
Click on the "Send internal message" and choose the recipient(s). Then type any message and click on the "Send" button.
As a result you can see the message with a dark background, which is sent to the corresponding recipient(s). Other followers of the document will not receive your message.
Nothing special is needed to install this module.
To send a message to specified recipients:
- Click on the [Send internal message].
- Choose the recipients that should receive a message by ticking the checkboxes.
- To add more recipients click on the [Open the full mail composer] on the right upper corner of the message block and choose recipients in the Recipient field.
- Click on the [Send] button.
Nothing special is needed to uninstall this module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.