Mass Import Customer Imagesby Sythil
DescriptionImports a large amount of customer image files(.jpg)
Designed for migrating images from non odoo databases which maps the filename with a field in a database table e.g. 576.jpg maps to customer with id 576
Mass imports images
1. Zip all the photos you wish to mass import
2. Upload the zip to your server.
3. Go to Sales->Mass Import Customer Photos
4. change the path to where the zip is stored and set mapping field to the field that matches the filename(without extension)
5. View MICP History for any errors that occured during the import process
6. If neccassary reupload images that failed to import after issues have been fixed
Models / Fields
crm.migrate.image.wizard (Wizard to mass import partner images)
Zip File Path (zip_path): The location of the zip file which contains all the images files
Mapping Field (map_field): The field that matches the filename
crm.migrate.image (An instance of a import)
Mapping Field (map_field): The field that matched the file name during the import
Filename (filename): The file path of the zip file with all the images
Imported Images (import_history): List of the images imported
import.image.history (History of the images imported)
Migrate ID (migrate_image_id): The ID of the migrate attempt
Filename (filename): The file name of the image file
State (state): Success or failure if the image imported
Note (note): Information on why the import failed
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.