Mail statistics extra infoby Antiun Ingeniería S.L. http://www.antiun.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.antiun.com
Website Builder (website)
|Lines of code||68|
Mass mailing statistics extra info
This module add extra info to mail statictics records:
In order to give a more useful information to final user when listing email statistics related with a mass mailing message
- Go to Marketing/ Mass Mailing
- Set a Subject
- Send the email
- Check the sent email and open it
- Go to Smart Buttons (number of sent emails, Received, opened, replied)
- check now you can see subject; email_from; email_to; sent date, opened date
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.