Contact's birthdateby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
This module was written to extend the functionality of Odoo to support setting a birthdate using a date format and allow you to benefit of a clearer API and UI.
To install this module, you need to:
- Ensure that the current contents of the birthdate field in the res.partner model in your database are empty or in a format easily readable by the python function strptime in case you want this module to automatically convert those to the new format.
- Install the OCA repository partner-contact.
- Update your modules list.
- Search and install this module.
No configuration is needed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Edit or create a partner.
- Ensure it is not a company.
- Go to the Personal Information sheet.
- Set the birthdate there.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- If you have data in your res.partner records' birthdate field that cannot be converted to date by Pyhton's strptime function, those records will have an empty birthdate_date after install.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.