Default sales discount per partnerby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Default sales discount per partner
This module allows to define at partner level a default discount to be applied on sales orders as the default one. As the field is a company dependent one, you can configure a different value for the partner for each of your companies.
Enabling the use of discounts in Odoo:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings
- On the group "Quotations & Sales", select the option "Allow discounts on sales order lines" for the "Discount" section.
Setting a default sales discount:
- Then, go to Sales > Customers.
- Create or modify a customer.
- Go to "Sales & Purchases" page.
- In the "Sale" section, there's a field called "Default sales discount (%)" where you can fill the default discount percentage.
- This value can only be filled at company partners, not for contacts.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Quotations.
- Create a new quotation.
- Select a partner with a default discount applied.
- Create an order line, and you will see this discount as default in the line.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module doesn't work with product_visible_discount, as it overwrites the discount field with its own value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.