Partner Location Auto Createby Savoir-faire Linux http://www.savoirfairelinux.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.savoirfairelinux.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Partner Location Auto Create
This module allows to create locations automatically when creating a partner. One use case of this feature is to allow a company not only to manage the stocks in its own warehouses, but also the warehouses of its suppliers. For example, an hatchery manages farms. Each farm is a partner and has its own inventory. The hatchery doesn't own the farms but manages their stocks.
Whether the partner is a customer, a supplier or both, the proper locations will be created and the fields property_stock_customer and property_stock_supplier will be filled automatically.
The modules also adds a button on the partner form to view the related locations.
To install this module, you just need to select the module and ensure yourself dependencies are available.
- Add users to the group "Sales Pricelists" or "Purchase Pricelists" to view the stock location properties on the partner view.
- In the company form, select the default customer and supplier locations. This will set the default parent locations for the partner locations.
To use this module, you need to :
- Create a partner
- Click on the locations button and add specific locations for the partner
Known issues / Roadmap
Module developed and tested with Odoo version 8.0
Odoo Community Association
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.