Point Of Sale - Payments Changeby GRAP http://www.grap.coop
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Point Of Sale - Payments Change
Improve payment changes when user did a mistake and disable some actions on Point of Sale Bank Statement Line
- Add the possibility to switch a payment (account.bank.statement.line) of an order from a journal to another. This feature is usefull when the user realized that he did a mistake, during the close of the session, or just after he marked the order as paid (Only if entries has not been generated)
- Add the possibility to change all payments (method and amount) of a POS (Only if entries has not been generated)
Bug Fixes / Improvement
- In the pos.payment wizard, display only the payment methods defined in the current POS session
- Disable the possibility to edit / delete a bank statement line on a POS Order that has generated his entries, except using the wizard of this module. This will prevent the generation of bad account move during the close of the session; (mainly unbalanced moves)
- All the cash payment are merged into a single one statement line. This feature is usefull if the user use OpenERP as a calculator, writing for a payment:
- Payment 1/ Cash 50 €;
- Payment 2/ Cash -3,56 €;
- With this module, the final statement line is a single line Payment 1/ Cash 46,44 €
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
- Julien WESTE
This module is part of the grap/grap-odoo-incubator project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.