POS Invoice partial and full reconciliationby Soltani Charif https://www.linkedin.com/in/soltani-charif-b0351811a/
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
POS Partial Invoice
Keep track of client payments && debts
- Invoice unpaid order or partially paid orders
- Reconcile payment of orders and invoices
Invoice unpaid or partially paid order
keep the invoice open with balance
You can invoice an order that is not fully paid.
When client don't pay the whole Order we need to register what he paid. by invoicing his Order save payments on that invoice and keep it open, so when client come back next time he can pay his debts.
Reconcile journal entries
reconcile invoice and order payments
When closing and validating the session this module automatically reconcile the entries and mark invoice that are fully paid as paid, and the rest as open with balance.
As you can see Invoice still open with balance 2000.00 and in payment tabs you can see the list of payment that are maid by the client.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.