Pos ticket logoby Antiun Ingeniería S.L.
|Read description for||v 12.0|
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• eInvoicing (account)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
POS Ticket logo
Add company logo in POS ticket
`XmlReceipt` Qweb report is used when `iface_print_via_proxy` config is True: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/8.0/addons/point_of_sale/static/src/js/screens.js#L1341
But in the case `iface_print_via_proxy` config is False, `PosTicket` Qweb report is used, and company_logo is not used: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/8.0/addons/point_of_sale/static/src/js/screens.js#L984
In other hand, company_logo is loaded using `/web/binary/company_logo` controller that returns a 150px wide logo: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/8.0/addons/point_of_sale/static/src/js/models.js#L371 but after that logo is resized to 300px width, so a pixelled logo appears even original logo is 300px wide. That's why we override how company_logo is loaded. We also resized it to 260px (not 300px) wide because appears cut in PDF:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.