Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• MRP (mrp)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• eInvoicing (account)
• Project Management (project)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet_sheet)
• Time Tracking (hr_timesheet)
• Employee Directory (hr)
Procurement plan - Manufacturing
This module inherit the module 'procurement_plan'. When procurements run from the plan, all Procurements, purchases, and generated MRP Productions, are associated with the plan.
You can import procurements with "Internal" location, and then click the button "Generate procurements", what it does is generate procurements for all products that are needed in the production of this final product.
Also, by confirming a sales order, if a procurement order of a product to produce is generated, procurement plan is automatically created for that procurement order, and also automatically creates lower levels of the same.
In the form of the company, in the "Configurations" tab, you can define the level of procurement order to run, when a procurement plan is created confirming a sale.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
don't know if it's the right place but: when you run a procurement plan, the given project/analytic will not follow in purchase order and manufactoring order. the purchase order line is empty and the mo chreates a new one with the mo number it self