Product multi-companyby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/multi-company , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/multi-company
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 15.0|
Product permissions for discrete companies
This modules allows to select in which of the companies you want to use each of the products.
This module uses the post and uninstall hooks for updating default product template security rule. This only means that updating the module will not restore the security rule this module changes. Only a complete removal and reinstallation will serve.
On the product form view, go to the "Information" tab, and put the companies in which you want to use that product. If none is selected, the product will be visible in all of them. The default value is the current one.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.