Product - Cost Price Tax Includedby GRAP http://www.odoo-community.org , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.odoo-community.org
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Product - Cost Price Tax Included
In Odoo, the Cost Price Field (standard_price) is by definition ‘Tax Excluded’. So without this module, the sale price will be bad in this following configuration:
- Price list based on the field ‘Cost Price’; (If you want a fixed margin, for example: Cost Price + 10%);
- Products set with Sale Taxes “Tax Included” ; (B2C settings)
This module fixes the problem, adding a new field ‘Cost Price Tax Included’ (standard_price_tax_included) on Product Template model, based on Cost Price Field and Sale Taxes Setting.
This module create a new product.price.type item, named ‘Cost Price Tax Included’.
Table of contents
- [ This file is optional, it should explain how to configure
- the module before using it; it is aimed at advanced users. ]
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to …
User can now set Price List based on this field:
The new field is displayed on the product template form:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- GRAP, Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité (http://grap.coop)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.