Discounts in product supplier infoby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Discounts in product supplier info
This module allows to put a discount in the supplier info form, and propagate it to purchase orders, having two advantages over pricelists:
- The discount is directly put on purchase orders instead of reducing the unit price.
- You can set prices and discounts on the same screen.
This module requires purchase_discount module, that it's also available in this repository.
To see prices and discounts on supplier info view, you have to enable the option "Manage pricelist per supplier" inside Configuration > Purchases
Go to Purchase > Products, open one product, and edit or add a record on the Suppliers section of the Procurements. You will see in the prices section in the down part a new column called Discount (%). You can enter here the desired discount for that quantity.
When you make a purchase order for that supplier and that product, discount will be put automatically.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The discount is always applied, independently if you have based your pricelist on other value than "Supplier Prices on the product form".
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.