Purchase homologationby OdooMRP team http://www.odoomrp.com , AvanzOSC http://www.odoomrp.com , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.odoomrp.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
This module restricts making purchase orders if you don't register an homologation record. This record can be filled with:
- Supplier and product, so the purchase is allowed for that supplier and the concrete product.
- Supplier and product category, so the authorization extends to all the products of the category or its child categories for that supplier.
- Only product or product category, allowing to purchase the product or products within category for any supplier.
- Start and end date that restrict the homologation to that interval of time.
You can also set the permission "Bypass purchase homologation" to certain users to not restrict the creation of the purchase order, but only warn about the lack of the homologation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.