Purchase RFQ(Request For Quotation) Numberingby ProThai https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Purchase RFQ(Request For Quotation) Numbering
This module adds the possibility to define a sequence for the purchase RFQ. When you create a RFQ, RFQ Number will be automatically filled according to the sequence. When you confirm a RFQ, RFQ Number will be saved in the 'origin' field and the purchase order gets a new number, retrieving it from 'purchase.order' sequence.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Purchase RFQ(Request For Quotation) Numbering
- Install the module
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Michael Viriyananda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.