Sales commissionsby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/commission , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/commission
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 7.0|
This module allows to define sales agents with their commissions and assign them in customers and sales orders.
You can then make the settlements of these commissions, and generate the corresponding supplier invoices to pay their commissions fees.
You can define which base amount is going to be taken into account: net amount (based on margin) or gross amount (line subtotal amount)
Known issues / Roadmap
- Allow to calculate and pay in other currency different from company one.
- Allow to group by agent when generating invoices.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Davide Corio <email@example.com>
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Giorgio Borelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Campos <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Andrea Cometa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.