Sale properties dynamic fieldsby Agile Business Group http://www.agilebg.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.agilebg.com
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
Sale properties dynamic fields
This module allows to dynamically display properties groups on sale order lines. That is, if you have a property group 'Length' and set it as 'Display dynamically', the module will automatically add the x_length field to the sale order line and visualize it as char field in the form view. When fill the 'Length' field, the module will update the properties field (property_ids) according to it. This allows to set the line's properties through normal fields, instead of creating new properties or selecting existing properties.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.