Stock Account Change Product Valuationby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L. https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
Stock Account Change Product Valuation
If your company runs a perpetual inventory system, changing the product's costing method or the type of product requires proper readjustments:
Changing the type of product.
- From consumable to stockable: the resulting inventory value will be reset to 0, since everything that was received as a stockable was expensed out at the time of entering the supplier invoice.
Changing the costing method:
- From standard or average to real: the cost of all the existing quants will be reset to the product's standard price.
- From real to standard or average: the standard price of the product template will be set to the average unit cost of all the internal quants.
Known issues / Roadmap
Pending to do:
- From stockable to consumable: The inventory value should be completely removed. Most importantly when you run a perpetual inventory (connected with accounting)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.