Cancel Delivery Order & Reset to Draftby Craftsync Technologies https://www.craftsync.com/
Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Cancel Delivery Order
This Application helps to Cancel Processed Delivery Order
- This application provides facility to cancel delivery, even if delivery was transfered.
- Stock Will be back when cancel stock picking
- Set cancel delivery to Draft(reset to draft)
- Direct Cancel Delivery from Sale Order and Purchase Order
User Can direct Cancel Delivery from Sale Order:
After Click Cancel Delivery, if order has one delivery than system will direct cancel that delivery, if more than one delivery than user can select which delivery order want to cancel. By click on clear all button all delivery will remove from wizard.
Selected Delivery order will cancel when you click Cancel Delivery Orders. And User can direct cancel delivery order from Picking as well cancel button will display in Done state as well.
After cancelling delivery order, You can see the delivey is in 'Cancelled' state and user can delete that delivery. User can reset picking as well as from reset to draft button.
After reset button click, delivery available in 'draft' state.
Delivery Order will be cancelled and stock will be added to particular location. User Can direct Cancel Delivery from Purchase Order Look at the below image:
User can also cancel multiple delivery from Cancel Delivery button and User can cancel delivery of purchase order if it already transfer.
You can see the delivey is in 'Cancelled' state and stock will be return or remove of that product after cancel of that delivery order.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us at
email@example.com for any query.
You may also like
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.