Vertical NGOby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
Odoo Verticalization for NGO
This project aim to develop and publish all modules related to the need of humanitarian NGOs. It would cover the overall needs in terms of logistics, order management, accounting, transportation and distribution.
Main changes are made in the procurement standard flow of Odoo. Usually, you have sales that drive procurement, that drive purchase. With those modules, you record logistic requisition to capture the needs, you source them from one way or another (purchase, stock, donnation,..) and give back to the requestor the price, time and product information. If he agree with, then you confirm the requisition by creating an offer. The offer will drive all the necessary flow to deliver the good where they are needed. It also improve the purchase requisition flow to fit more with the NGO's problematic.
In the future, it will cover other NGO's specific needs such as the distribution, transportation, finance (donations, donors report…), volonteer management…
To install this module, you need to ensure that the following projects are in your addons path:
- sale-workflow (https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow)
- department: to manage logistic requiritions by department
- stock-logistics-warehouse for modules such as stock_reserve, stock_reserve_sale, stock_location_ownership…
- stock-logistics-worflow for modules such as stock_split_picking…
- sale-workflow for modules such as sale_validity, sale_quotation_sourcing, sale_sourced_by_line, sale_exception_nostock, sale_cancel_reason, partner_prepayment…
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings -> NGO, and select the features you want to use.
To use this module, you need to go to the order management menu. All the main functions are conveniently available in there
- creation of logistics requisitions
- sourcing of logistics requisitions lines
- management of cost estimates and logistics orders
- shipment management
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- support more activities for NGOs
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.