Save the position of each node when place is changed in the diagram.
In order to use this module the diagram node must have 2 position (integer) attributes to save its position, and the definition on the diagram goes like the following example.
- <diagram string="Relation Editor">
- <node object="builder.ir.model" position_x="diagram_position_x" position_y="diagram_position_y">
- <field name="model"/> <field name="name"/> <field name="osv_memory" invisible="1"/>
</node> <arrow object="builder.ir.model.fields" source="model_id" destination="relation_model_id"> </arrow>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.