Event Type Description in Website
This module extends the functionality of events website to support a custom description for each event type that will be displayed only when events of that type are filtered, below the common description for the Events page.
To edit your event type description from the frontend, you need to:
- Go to your events page.
- Make sure you Filter by Category is enabled in the Customize menu.
- Choose a event type from the filters.
- Edit the page.
- You will see a new editable area at the top (just below the one you already had) that only will be shown when the page is filtered for this type of event.
- Fill that area with any blocks you want.
To do it from the backend, you need to:
- Go to Marketing > Configuration > Events > Types of Events.
- Choose a type.
- Change its description.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The best for SEO would be to have a dedicated controller for event types, with a friendly slug.
- In such case, the event.type model should inherit from website.seo.metadata mixin to have access to all SEO tools.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.