Edit Table Rows in Website Mail Designerby Antiun Ingeniería S.L. http://www.antiun.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.antiun.com
Website Builder (website)
Edit Table Rows in Website Mail Designer
This module extends the functionality of website_mail to support duplication and deletion of table rows (<tr> elements) and allow you to have a beter UX when using table-based templates or snippets.
To see the effect of this module, you need to install another module that uses the website mail designer, and you need to have some table-based snippets for that, i.e. these modules:
To use this module, you need to:
- Edit an email with the website editor.
- Use a table-based template or snippet.
- Select any table row. You can now copy or delete it.
Known issues / Roadmap
- You cannot drag & drop table rows among tables, unless you install website_less.
- New mail editor engine in Odoo 9.0+ makes this module unnecessary there.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- FontAwesome: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.