Sale only available products on Websiteby IT-Projects LLC,Ivan Yelizariev https://yelizariev.github.io
Warehouse Management (stock)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0|
Sale only available products on Website
Customers cannot order more products than available in stock
The module allows to see a quantity of available products on Website and it doesn't enable customers to order more than this quantity.
Go to Website → Shop and, for example, add to cart some kind of products.
In the section "My Cart" that appears you can see the "Available" column is added. This column shows the total quantity of products available in stock.
Once quantity of products will be greater than available in stock, the corresponding value in "Quantity" column will turn red and the "Process checkout" button will become inactive.
The final check is made right after clicking "Confirm" button in the "Shipping & Billing" page. It redirects customer back to My Cart if available quantity had been changed, while he was typing his address.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.