Recently Viewed Products
Let the users keep track of the products they saw on the ecommerce. Uses the session id as a key to store the product history, so it works for both authenticated and anonymous users
Open some products pages on the e-commerce, then hover or click on 'Recent Products' in the top menu. You should see a page or a popover (click vs hover) with your last viewed products.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- 'Add to cart' button near viewed products not already in the cart
- Configurable options like number of shown results
- Counter near the 'My Products' link, like the cart counter
- Save product views for user if logged in so that they remain saved cross-session.
- Backend view of the records and analytics (probably better to split this in another module)
- Leonardo Donelli <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.