Ingram XML integrationby BHC http://www.bhc.be
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 7.0 v 6.1 v 8.0 v 12.0 v 6.0 v 13.0|
This module provides XML integration between Odoo and Ingram Micro Servers.
It allows to maintain the Ingram product catalog and price list automatically up to date. It also provides a real time integration for quotation, sales, purchases and deliveries.
Actions in Odoo generate requests toward Ingram to get information or to order directly without using any external tool or website.
This module adds some functionality but don't alter the workflow of Odoo.
The Ingram module indicates the real stock on the sale order lines. If the product is not in the Ingram category, the value will be "N/A". The unit price will be updated automatically.
Any time, you can check if the price and the stock have changed. You just have to click on the "Price Availability" button.
If there are changes in the stock or prices, the lines will be set in different colors.
Blue : Stock decreases (this condition has priority over the other conditions).
Red : Price increases. Warning: The price is not updated. You need to update it manually.
Green : Price decreases. Warning: The price is not updated. You need to update it manually.
In the purchase order, as in the sale order, you have the possibility to check Ingram products prices and availabilities.
When you confirm the order, if one line referred to a non-Ingram product, a new purchase order will be created.
You can confirm the order again and this one will be in "Waiting Approval" if the transaction is successfully done with Ingram. You just need to approve the order to create the incoming receipt.
If you want to have a status of the incoming product, you just need to go on the Incoming Shipments and click on the button "Status" in the "History command" page.
A new line is created if description changes.
1. First Step
Install the module
2. Second Step
Activate the Cron Job in the Administration menu :
- (Automation) Scheduled Actions
3. Third Step
3.1. Create a configuration, to access to it, you have to go in your Inventory app
3.2. Click on Configuration, then Ingram :
3.3. You can now make your configuration :
3.3.1. Button explanation :
- Check FTP Connection : Check if the connection with your credentials is correctly set.
- Download : Download the products files with the names set at the end of this configuration.
- Synchronize : synchronize the products categories and products. Based on the SKU (product reference) to define if the products already exists.
- Clean Date : Set as inactive product that were not synchronized for a week but were already used in Odoo. If products are not used, it will be deleted.
- Delete Data : Set as inactive all the ingram products already used in the Odoo. If products aren't used, it will deleted.
3.3.2. Fields explanation :
- Name : Name associed with the configuration (in this case: ingram)
- Supplier : Link to the Ingram supplier (in this case: ingram)
- Country : Supplier's country
- Location : Stock for the products
- Category : Products category
- Path : Path where the donwloaded files are stored
- Warning Mail : If something wrong during the Cronjob, email adresses will receive the informations
- FTP Server
- Server Address : URL for the FTP server
- Login : Login
- Password : Password
- Xml server
- Server Xml Address : URL for the XML Server
- XML Request : Active the XML Request (must be active)
- Login : Login
- Password : Password
- Date of last cronjob synchronization : Date of the last cronjob synchronization
- Date of last importation : Date of the last manual download (click on the button)
- Date of last synchronization : Date of the last manual synchronization (click on the button)
- Products Categories File Name : Name of the file used for the products categories
- Products File Name : Name of the file used for the products
3.3.3. Warning : The header of the products file must be this one :
'Ingram Part Number, Vendor Part Number, EANUPC Code, Plant, Vendor Number, Vendor Name, Weight, Category ID, Customer Price, Retail Price, Availability Flag, BOM Flag, Warranty Flag, Material Long Description, Material Creation Reason code, Material Language Code, Music Copyright Fees, Recycling Fees, Document Copyright Fees, Battery Fees, Availability (Local Stock),Availability (Central Stock),Creation Reason Type, Creation Reason Value, Local Stock Backlog Quantity, Local Stock Backlog ETA, Central Stock Backlog Quantity, Central Stock Backlog ETA'
3.3.4. Don't forget to define the sales and purchases taxes (VAT) on the Accounting page.
3.3.5. Make sure you you configured your company data in :
- General Settings
- Configure your company data
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Super fast, Super smooth and easy to use. Great Job, keep going Regards